17 August 2009

An Easter to remember

Easter was the next time P came down to visit. It was a delicious mixture of friendship, close personal time and the continuation of our bonding with two sessions. I will let extracts of P's diaries to me explain how things developed.

"Our session was wonderful, it was so good to be able to kneel before you again and it felt so right. To feel your touch on my skin again, be it hard or soft. My Lady is everything I could hope for and more. I treasure our time together. You pushed me almost to my limits and I was momentarily tempted to use my safe-word. My nipples were so sensitive when you placed the bells on for the second time, but I still didn’t want to stop. I’m as curious to know exactly where my limits are as you are. I feel so alive in session, dressed or undressed to please you. I was so aroused by ALL of your actions, the sights of your tanned hands on my white skin, looking into your eyes as you touch me. Watching you put on the pink gloves was very erotic, knowing you would be touching me so intimately with them. The different lubes were interesting sensations and I thank you for being permitted to choose which I preferred. I was so aroused by your actions and treatment and watching you do it all. I wish you didn’t have to take my word for it, but could have seen the evidence for yourself. When you started to use my bullet on me, I was in heaven, so sensitive so ready so aroused. Then to finally manage to cum for you must show how you affect me, and for it to have happened several times! I’ve only ever cum once in the presence of someone else but this was also when someone else was touching me and several on the run, all firsts for me, and I will be forever grateful to you for them. It was one of the most incredible things I’ve ever experienced. Then to be able to lie in your arms afterwards was so calming, I know I was shaking and my heart beating so fast. I do truly feel at peace when I do though."

"We then had another incredible session. You looked so wonderful in the babydoll, so erotic and beautiful, I was honoured. What you said and did in the session wasn’t too much at all. I loved it, hearing you talk about fantasies I’ve shared with you and be teased with aspects of them. Feeling your body rub against mine was very arousing, knowing that you were affected by our session too. Your body is so beautiful I loved being able to see it, and the thought that one day I might be allowed to serve you in some way is mind-blowing. I will admit I pretty much hit my pain limit, or at any rate my current one this time, although I was fascinated by the colour it resulted in. Yet I still wasn’t ready to say my safe-word. I do think that we are bonding as D/s and know you are learning to read my body and my reactions. I do wish I was more able to talk to you in session though, I know you want me to, I hope that each time I can say a little more. I was getting a few little reminders of the session when I was sitting on the floor later on."

No comments:

Post a Comment