28 December 2010

Sensual Domme

I visited P a couple of weekends ago.  Most of the time was quite vanilla as we just wanted to be together more than anything else.  The pleasure derived from just cuddling on the sofa (we also have a RL relationship) can never be underestimated.  The one thing I did do with P was servitude.  I am certainly getting a liking for it.  Utterly selfish and simply wonderful on a basic level.  The one place I exert this is in the bathroom.  P has a lovely large bath and I just love laying up to my neck in the warm waters with scented bubbles.  I take this opportunity to train her, so that she knows what I like and how I like things to be set up.  On Friday evening, I merely left out what bubble bath to use and a couple of other items I needed and let her do the rest.  I waited in her bedroom, perusing her books until she informed me it was ready.

The simple act of helping me undress before I slipped gratefully into the bath is an intimate affair.  She knelt by the bath patiently waiting for any instruction I gave her.  I bade her to wash my back.  She carefully avoided eye contact with me as she did this task.  A task I knew would ignite her senses and give her great joy.  I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it.  I washed, shaved my legs and rinsed clean.  I stepped from the bath and my Hussy wrapped me in a warm, fluffy towel.  She helped to dry me and moisturised my back.  Then I slipped on a bath robe and she carefully put slippers on my feet.  I went downstairs while she diligently cleaned the bath and tidied up.  Afterwards I enjoyed a wonderful foot and hand massage.

After a hard day shopping on Saturday, then relaxing in front of the telly I announced that I would be having another bath.  No play had occurred between us up to that point, and to be honest, I didn't want to.  I was luxuriating in just being with her.  But as I went upstairs to have another bath, I felt the need to be dominant, if only for a little while.  I took her into her bedroom and instructed her to strip for inspection.  I don't know if I took her by surprise.  She stripped for me and I carefully inspected her.  I was pleased to see that she perfect.  Then I put a pillow across my lap as I sat on the bed and told her to lay across me.  I started to spank her with my hand warming up her milky white skin so it started to glow.  Then I switched to my trusty rubber flogger.  I love the noise of it and the way I can tease softly or slap harshly.  I asked her if she liked it and she said yes.  So I gave her some more of the flogger.

Then I told her to stand up so I could get off the bed.  I made her lay down on it, on her back with her legs apart.  Exposed to me, I began to tease with the flogger before applying it with a swift swooshing motion, twirling it over her body.  I concentrated on her breasts and nipples which I knew were very sensitive to the flogger before making my way down to her pussy.  She mewed and whimpered as I slapped her pussy with the flogger.  My Hussy likes to be pussy whipped.

When her pussy was glowing softly and my Hussy was gasping for breath, I cruelly stopped play.  It was time for my bath after all.  Naked, she followed me into the bathroom as I selected by bubble bath and left her to set up for me.  When it was ready, she quietly came to fetch me. Once again she helped me to undress and carefully took my clothes away before I slipped into the lovely bath.  For a while I just lay there, relaxing and enjoying the simple pleasure of a bath.  Then I sat up and began to wash.  My Hussy was kneeling patiently, naked with her eyes downcast.  Again I asked her to wash my back.  She leaned up and began to do so, moving the scrunchy smoothly over my skin.  Afterwards she poured warm water over my back from a jug to rinse me.  I shivered and giggled softly at the way the water trickled over my skin.  I turned to her and said how weird it must be for her to see how she could affect me instead of the other way round.  She timidly agreed that it was odd for her to be able to do so.  Then I told her to look at me.  Shyly P did so as she hardly ever is allowed to look at me in this fashion.  Our eyes locked and I knew that I wanted to take our D/s to another level.

P continued to pour water over my back.  She seemed fascinated by the way that the simple act of trickling water over my body caused such a reaction within me.  And it was all at her hand.  I asked her if she wanted to wash more of me. 

Afterwards I stepped out of the bath so P could wrap the warm towel around me.  She helped me to dry before easing slippers onto my feet and the bathrobe over my shoulders.  As I left the bathroom, she began to empty the bath and tidy up without being instructed.  It had been a sensual and loving moment between us.  I wanted to show P that I cared about her as her Lady in more ways than just dominance, discipline and servitude.  I wanted to show her that I loved her and that we could share that love.  I also want her to experience more of how she affects me, how her actions cause a chain reaction.  And how these simple acts can enhance the bond between us even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment